MasterCard SecureCode — a new online security service to guard against the unauthorized use of your Standard Bank MasterCard while shopping online at participating merchants. There is no need to get a new card, no software to download, and no hassles... just added security.
Once enrolled in this service, you'll have added confidence knowing that MasterCard SecureCode performs an extra authentication step to protect your account from unauthorized online use.
How it Works
- Register your Standard Bank MasterCard and create your personal SecureCode.
- Shop at participating merchants and pay with your Standard Bank MasterCard.
- Click Submit to complete your order, like you would normally do.
- The MasterCard SecureCode box will automatically open on the merchant order form asking for your SecureCode; just like you are asked for a PIN at the ATM.
- Enter your unique SecureCode and within seconds, your identity is confirmed and your purchase is complete. This communication is between you and your card issuer and your information is never shared with the merchant.
To register, have your Standard Bank MasterCard handy so you can create your own personal SecureCode and be ready to start shopping online at participating merchants. Click here to register now!
Shop with MasterCard® SecureCode™
Click here to view an up-to-date list of participating online merchants who use SecureCode to protect you.