This specially designed account for students aged 15-24 provides young adults their first checking account and the tools for learning personal financial management.
· No minimum balance requirement after account opening and no monthly fees
· Free Debit MasterCard® and unlimited ATM transactions at any Standard Bank ATM
· ATM withdrawal fees refunded, up to $12 a month*
· Online and mobile banking
· Parents can easily transfer money between Standard Bank accounts
A parent or guardian is required as a co-owner for students under 18. This account will automatically switch to an eChecking account when student turns 25.
* A minimum balance of $50.00 is required to open a Student eChecking account. To receive up to $12.00 in ATM withdrawal fee refunds nationwide, you must meet the following qualifications each monthly statement cycle. 1.) Make at least 6 signature-based (non-PIN) point of sale (POS) purchases that post to your account during the monthly statement cycle with your Standard Bank Debit MasterCard®. 2.) Receive Electronic Statements via our free online banking service (valid email address is required).