New! CheckFree® Bill Pay
CheckFree® Bill Pay is brand-new, state of the art bill payment service that comes free with Online Banking. Simply tell us which merchants you want to pay, how much, when, and we'll take care of the rest! There are no checks to write, no envelopes to address and no stamps to lick.
After you log into Online Banking, you can access CheckFree® Bill Pay one of two ways:
- Hover over the 'Accounts' tab, scroll down to your checking account number and over to Bill Payment.
- Click on your checking account number and then choose the CheckFree® Bill Pay tab.
As always, there are few ground rules to keep in mind:
- Bill payments may be made only to merchants within the United States.
- The payment of taxes or court directed payments are not permitted.
- Bill payments will not be made if funds in the designated checking account or available overdraft credit line are not sufficient.
- Transactions involving Money Marekting Accounts, Savings Accounts or a line of credit will be subject to the appropriate agreement and disclosures.
Be sure to read the CheckFree® Bill Pay Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) list found here
for all the fine print.
If you have any questions, we have a special hotline set up to help! Please call CheckFree® Bill Pay Customer Service can be reached toll-free at 855-234-1239 between the hours of 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM CT, 7 days a week.