Simple Switch Kit
Switching your accounts to Standard Bank is easy! Follow our 5-Step Simple Switch and you'll be on your way to becoming a new member of the Standard Bank family.
Step One: Simply switch!
Your first step is to complete the three forms of the Standard Bank Simple Switch Kit. Once completed, bring them to any Standard Bank branch and we will open up your new account.
Stop using your existing account, start banking with Standard Bank
Switch your direct deposit (PDF File)
• Complete the Direct Deposit Authorization
• Provide the form to your payroll or benefits department
Redirect your automatic payments (PDF File)
• Complete an Automatic Payment Change Form for each automatic payment you have set up (such as your monthly car loan, mortgage payments, or utilities)
Close your existing bank account(s) (PDF File)
• Ensure that all checks and transactions have cleared before you close the account
• Complete the Account Closing Form & forward to your existing bank
Visit standardbanks.com to easily manage your money
• Enroll in Online Banking
• Download the Mobile Banking App
• Set up CheckFree® Bill Pay
If you have any questions about the process, simply call Standard Bank toll-free at 866-499-BANK (2265) or visit any of our many branches throughout the Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana area.