Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account, or HSA, is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account specifically for health and medical expenses. It can help you:
- Control health care costs
- Save for retirement
- Gain tax advantage
It's not insurance, but a savings account for those with a qualified HDHP (high-deductible health plan). Plus, it's fully portable from one place to the next and gives you the freedom of choice to make your own health care decisions.
If you are eligible, you can establish an HSA in much the same way you would establish an IRA – with a qualified trustee or custodian.
- Must be enrolled in an high-deductible health plan (HDHP)
- No additional coverage through non-qualified plans
- May not be claimed as a dependant on another's tax return
- May not be enrolled in Medicare nor receive VA medial benefits
Open your account online today.
To find out more or to setup your own HSA, please contact us toll-free at 866.499.2265 or click here to contact us by email.