How to Get Started
When you select Standard Bank for your home loan, you’ll be amazed at how quickly the lending process moves.
Throughout we will provide you with regular updates, but you can also call or email your Standard Bank mortgage representative with any questions you may have.
Step One – Getting Started
- It’s only smart to work with a reputable realtor
- Get Prequalified! (It’s free!)
- The fun part – go shopping and find your new home!
- Find your desired home and negotiate the best deal with your realtor and the seller
Step Two – Final Application Process
Upon presentation of your contract, your Standard Bank loan officer will work with you and your realtor to approve your loan quickly and efficiently.
You will need to forward the following items:
- Your Social Security number
- Pay stubs for last 30 days
- Most recent W-2’s and tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Current retirement account statements
Step Three – Final Loan Approval
Standard Bank will work with all parties involved to handle the funding of your loan. We will coordinate with the title company and attorneys to facilitate the final settlement process.
Step Four – Move In and Refer Friends!
Congratulations on your new home! If you were happy with your experience with Standard Bank, please refer your friends and family to Standard Bank for their home loan or refinance.