• 866.499.2265

Real Estate Exchange Trusts

Owners of commercial real estate may be able to benefit from the utilization of a 1031 “Starker” Exchange Trust when seeking to sell property and acquire a different parcel. The Internal Revenue Code provides for the tax-deferred exchange of commercial property for a similar type of property.

We can act as trustee for 1031 Exchange Trusts. Although we do not offer legal or tax advice on this or any matter, we will work with the attorneys and accountants of the person or entity making the exchange to ensure the process is carried out in accordance with the Internal Revenue Code.

To learn more, call Standard Bank at 866.499.2265 or contact us.